Everything for your wedding should be perfect, including your wedding entertainment. Thankfully, Magnificent Events and Entertainment understands this; we know that there are no do-overs when it comes to a wedding, and we’ll ensure everything goes just right for your special day. When choosing the right entertainment for your wedding, we recommend considering the following factors:
- Budget. How much of your wedding budget have you allocated toward entertainment?
- Number of guests. Parties from 100 to 1,000 require different setups and likely different equipment.
- Timeframes. Do you need to book different entertainment for each part of the day? Consider how long the ceremony, reception, etc., will be.
- Venue. As the number of guests increases, certain kinds of entertainment work better in particular environments.
- Vibe. You can likely look at your planned décor for this one. Is your wedding more elegant and formal, or rustic and charming? Live music may be better for a certain vibe, while a DJ would be the better pick for another.
Not sure where to start? Our team will take the time to get to know you to personalize the most important day of your life. From the ceremony and cocktail hour to dinner and the reception, we have a plethora of creative ideas and the necessary expertise and connections to create the most memorable event. We’ve helped brides and grooms create meaningful bonds and lasting memories with our entertainment services for the past two decades. So whether you’re interested in a live band, a DJ, piano players, or themed entertainment, we’re here to help.
Give us a call today at (815) 230-3770 or complete our online form to request more information. A team member will get back to you right away so we can help you create the best possible entertainment package for the most important night of your life.