Welcome to our very first Vendor Spotlight from Magnificent Events!
This program showcases vendors who are experts in their field, go above and beyond their client’s expectations, and have helped us create events that have surpassed industry standards.
We are excited to introduce Anthony Navarro, the Creative Director at Liven It Up Events in Chicago. We’ve had the pleasure of working with Anthony many times and if you are looking for assistance in planning your next event, he is one of the industry’s top talents! You can reach him via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or (773) 727-4929. Please read below to find out more about Anthony and Liven It Up Events.
- Describe Your Company: We are a full-service wedding and event production company. We have a team that handles all of our clients who are getting married and another team that handles and works with our corporate clients, producing all types of events, from launches, grand openings, anniversaries, galas, holiday parties, festivals, and so much more.
- What makes you well suited for the work you do? One of the critical skills of an event producer is you have to listen to your client. Understanding their wishes and the purpose for the event that they are planning. Of course, using guidance and experience as a guide to making what they want to happen and offering ways to enhance the concepts, but being a good listener helps make the initial intention come to life.
- How has your company pivoted because of COVID? One of the services we have added has been virtual events. In building a trusted team of vendors for these types of events, we have been able to work with some large organizations who had to pivot themselves from producing what typically are live events to virtual events. Full-on event productions for these clients have led to a greater understanding of a guest’s experience in the virtual world and how to do it right.
- What are some of the most significant rewards of the work you do? One of the main rewards is that we get to turn our client’s ideas and concepts into a real-life experience for their guests. Whether a wedding, a corporate anniversary, or a product launch, there is an initial thought on what this event would look like, and if we do our job correctly, we get to make that thought come to life.
- What’s a fun fact about you? I have worked in the hospitality industry my entire career. My family-owned restaurants, and I grew up in the business.
- How do you spend your free time? Relaxing at the beach, traveling to warm destinations, trying new restaurants, going to the gym, and taking spin classes.